SWBF CUSTOM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SWBF CUSTOM

The best way to custom your games.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

EMP grenades crash...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cdt Fox
Clone Trooper Lieutenant Major
Clone Trooper Lieutenant Major
Cdt Fox

Registration Date : 2014-11-30

EMP grenades crash... Empty
PostSubject: EMP grenades crash...   EMP grenades crash... I_icon_minitime11/8/2015, 4:09 pm

I have downloaded some odfs files for EMPs grenades who are using some stocks effects but when I play and right click the game crash....
What's wrong? :ss :ss

com_weap_inf_emp_grenade:
Spoiler:

com_weap_inf_emp_grenade_exp:
Spoiler:

com_weap_inf_emp_grenade_ord:
Spoiler:

All your help will be very useful
Thanks Great
Back to top Go down
http://www.moddb.com/members/cdtfox
Icemember
Dark Trooper Phase 1 Class
Dark Trooper Phase 1 Class
Icemember

Registration Date : 2010-07-29

EMP grenades crash... Empty
PostSubject: Re: EMP grenades crash...   EMP grenades crash... I_icon_minitime11/8/2015, 11:12 pm

Umm...maybe your emp grenade should be in your side folder. and make sure the correct names are in place.
In the com_weap_inf_emp_grenade, i dont see this line OrdnanceName = "com_weap_inf_emp_grenade_ord"

Using odf files right from the common sides folder is not ideal for adding to your class. As its missing lines that your sides weapons odf would have.

If you compare both your side grenade and the common grenade odf files, you can see which line are missing and present. Copy and paste the missing lines from the common thermal grenade file to your thermal grenade side file.

Make sure any new weapons for your side is in your side folder. Common is only there to fill in the rest of the blanks that your side weapon odf file dosent have.

And make sure your side weapon odf file is pointing to your common sides weapon odf file is needed.
Back to top Go down

EMP grenades crash...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1