SWBF CUSTOM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SWBF CUSTOM

The best way to custom your games.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reloaded Side Mod

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

What kind of heros?
Do you want default jedi general heros?
Reloaded Side Mod - Page 2 I_vote_lcap16%Reloaded Side Mod - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 3 ]
Do you want clone commader heros?
Reloaded Side Mod - Page 2 I_vote_lcap84%Reloaded Side Mod - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 84% [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 19

AuthorMessage
Icemember
Dark Trooper Phase 1 Class
Icemember

Registration Date : 2010-07-29

Reloaded Side Mod - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reloaded Side Mod   Reloaded Side Mod - Page 2 I_icon_minitime11/30/2012, 2:01 am

We could. But that probably wont happen till later. Glitch mentioned and idea where each division be done singly on all maps. So peps may choose there favorite legion to paly as. We could use the Dday variants. But more on that after this mod gets released.

Which reminds me. Im going to test this online now lol.

Last edited by Icemember on 11/30/2012, 5:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RevanSithLord
Scout Trooper Commander
Scout Trooper Commander
RevanSithLord

Registration Date : 2010-08-21
Location : The good 'ol United States of America, Iowa Great Lakes region

PostSubject: Re: Reloaded Side Mod   Reloaded Side Mod - Page 2 I_icon_minitime11/30/2012, 3:13 am

It'd be cool to have all these for the campaign. Have the skin switch based on the chapter/map. (of course up til the GCW stuff). Hmm. I dunno how much work that'd be though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.loadedandplay.com
Glitch
Storm Trooper Corporal
Storm Trooper Corporal
Glitch

Registration Date : 2012-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Reloaded Side Mod   Reloaded Side Mod - Page 2 I_icon_minitime11/30/2012, 12:37 pm

Just stick with the Republic side for the time being. Don't worry about the CIS ALL, or IMP sides. I've done an online compatible CIS before and I have the appropriate skins for one, I guess I can work on "New CIS" v2.7 now.
Back to top Go down
https://2img.net/r/ihimg/a/img841/5206/glitchesultimatesidemod.jpg
LORD SARK
Clone Trooper Sergeant
Clone Trooper Sergeant
LORD SARK

Registration Date : 2012-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Reloaded Side Mod   Reloaded Side Mod - Page 2 I_icon_minitime12/7/2012, 11:41 am

Hey Icemember, I'm new to this site but I've actually been very impressed with your work!! Your recent upload of the 501st has been my default clones sides since it came out. Anyway, I was wondering if you had any idea when this next project of yours would be available. Also are these sides going to be spread out all over different maps or will there be an option of being able to choose on version of the clones sides as the set default for all maps? Last but not least keep up the great work... It's people like you that inspire us to continue playing timeless games like this. The only input I can think of is I definitely agree you should make clone hero's and I like what you did with the all day crisis where you had extra ammo pouches on the legs... but whatever you do is gonna look sick so keep up the good work!
Back to top Go down
Icemember
Icemember

PostSubject: Re: Reloaded Side Mod   Reloaded Side Mod - Page 2 I_icon_minitime12/7/2012, 1:49 pm

Thx, glad you like it. This mod will be released to filefornt very soon. Mav seems to be the only active file uploader over at filefront. So when ever he gets to it, it will be out.

Each legion will star on a map. And no you can change when legion plays on what maps. Would be good it that option was to be.
Back to top Go down
Glitch
Storm Trooper Corporal
Storm Trooper Corporal
Glitch

PostSubject: Re: Reloaded Side Mod   Reloaded Side Mod - Page 2 I_icon_minitime12/8/2012, 8:00 pm

Your really cranking those skins out quickly. Their all really nice looking man.

Edit: Ah, one thing I did figure out when I last created an online compatible side mod. If you change the localization's the game will not crash online. So you can use custom/actual names for all weapons, vehicles, units.
Back to top Go down
LORD SARK
Clone Trooper Sergeant
Clone Trooper Sergeant
LORD SARK

PostSubject: Re: Reloaded Side Mod   Reloaded Side Mod - Page 2 I_icon_minitime12/10/2012, 10:27 pm

Icemember, I have two quick questions. Now I know you have certain clone legions for different maps, but I also have add maps and most have custom sides, but a few don't have any sides or usually when i play the map, your 501st sides are used.... my question is when I download your reloaded sides mod, which legion is going to be the main legion that pops up on other maps that you haven't picked a legion for? My second question is how long does it usually take Mav to upload your mods onto file front... i mean I know you guys are busy and that this is just a hobby, but I'm dieing to try your new sides mod and I'm extremely disappointed that the new "old republic" mod that just came out doesn't work for me...
Back to top Go down
RevanSithLord
Scout Trooper Commander
Scout Trooper Commander
RevanSithLord

PostSubject: Re: Reloaded Side Mod   Reloaded Side Mod - Page 2 I_icon_minitime12/11/2012, 5:35 am

So I hear you like clones. I like clones too. Cool I wonder why all my skins always come out as less HD than Icemember's, heh. Maybe it's just because he's awesome!
Back to top Go down
LORD SARK
Clone Trooper Sergeant
Clone Trooper Sergeant
LORD SARK

PostSubject: Re: Reloaded Side Mod   Reloaded Side Mod - Page 2 I_icon_minitime12/11/2012, 5:44 am

Yes, clones get the job done. I'm a big fan of the 501st and Commander Appo. Icemebers work is extremely detailed and he has brilliant ideas. I wish I was as skilled at modding as you guys are, but my understandings of modding and codes are limited by my technology... for I use a mac and there for have to input everything manually... which at times can be extremely frustrating when certain mods don't work and I can't figure out why and break into files like you would be able to on a PC.... but on the other hand I have done something extremely useful... over the past few years I have collected over 30 different sides for the clone legion...rated which ones work best by quality and ability to play sides on land and space battles....some of the sides I've collected even came from maps. But so far the best sides I've collected have come from Icemember..
Back to top Go down
Icemember
Icemember

PostSubject: Re: Reloaded Side Mod   Reloaded Side Mod - Page 2 I_icon_minitime12/11/2012, 7:14 am

Thx for he nice comments.

@sark4425 - The default legion will be the 501st from this very side mod. They are not the dday versions. But they the skins form the dday versions.

It usally takes mav a month or 2. Sometimes he will get it up alot sooner, meaning few days after relaseing it to FF.
Back to top Go down
LORD SARK
Clone Trooper Sergeant
Clone Trooper Sergeant
LORD SARK

PostSubject: Re: Reloaded Side Mod   Reloaded Side Mod - Page 2 I_icon_minitime12/11/2012, 7:26 am

okay sick, are they the same skins from your last 501st mod or are they different?
Back to top Go down
RevanSithLord
Scout Trooper Commander
Scout Trooper Commander
RevanSithLord

PostSubject: Re: Reloaded Side Mod   Reloaded Side Mod - Page 2 I_icon_minitime12/11/2012, 7:28 am

Also remember that you can upload things to Dropbox or your personal Filefront account. I wouldn't wait for them to actually put it up somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Icemember
Icemember

PostSubject: Re: Reloaded Side Mod   Reloaded Side Mod - Page 2 I_icon_minitime12/12/2012, 3:21 am

Updated the 501st side. Incase anyone curious too see what version im using for them.
Back to top Go down
LORD SARK
Clone Trooper Sergeant
Clone Trooper Sergeant
LORD SARK

PostSubject: Re: Reloaded Side Mod   Reloaded Side Mod - Page 2 I_icon_minitime12/12/2012, 4:33 am

Well done! I like the bright blue lenses on the helmets and I also like how the heavy troopers hold the canon differently!

Are those the set skins for the mod or are you still working on them, cuz if so you should totally gear them up like the clones from DD with the bullet holders on the shoulder pads, chest pouches, leg ammo holders, etc....501st was a Bad *** legion, and it looks like you decked out the other legions as well! Your an impressive modder Ice Cool

Last edited by Icemember on 12/12/2012, 11:10 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Merge Post)
Back to top Go down
Icemember
Icemember

PostSubject: Re: Reloaded Side Mod   Reloaded Side Mod - Page 2 I_icon_minitime12/12/2012, 11:12 am

There will be this mod.

But I have given it some thought about making legion side mods. Ehrtr each legion is the star of Star wars Battlefron2. The Dday varients.

Last edited by Icemember on 12/12/2012, 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Glitch
Storm Trooper Corporal
Storm Trooper Corporal
Glitch

PostSubject: Re: Reloaded Side Mod   Reloaded Side Mod - Page 2 I_icon_minitime12/12/2012, 11:19 am

Looks great Icemember! Although I have one thing to point out. The 501'st troopers have a visor glare on their helmets while the rest of the legions do not. Did you miss that or do it on purpose?
Back to top Go down
LORD SARK
Clone Trooper Sergeant
Clone Trooper Sergeant
LORD SARK

PostSubject: Re: Reloaded Side Mod   Reloaded Side Mod - Page 2 I_icon_minitime12/12/2012, 7:38 pm

Yea it sounds like a good idea... the only reason I haven't switched my sides to Dev side mod or the convo pack is because I believe your sides are much better! and yours are much more up to date as well Great
Back to top Go down
Icemember
Icemember

PostSubject: Re: Reloaded Side Mod   Reloaded Side Mod - Page 2 I_icon_minitime12/12/2012, 8:05 pm

@Glitch - its all mixed. Some of them have a glare, some dont. Smile

@LORD SARK - Thx. Got word from deviss few days ago. He gives thought of returning to modding SWBF2. That would be awesome if he does.
Back to top Go down
LORD SARK
Clone Trooper Sergeant
Clone Trooper Sergeant
LORD SARK

PostSubject: Re: Reloaded Side Mod   Reloaded Side Mod - Page 2 I_icon_minitime12/12/2012, 9:52 pm

Oh wow! that would be awesome! I bet theres gonna be a lot more modders coming back once the new star wars movies come out! afro
Back to top Go down
Icemember
Icemember

PostSubject: Re: Reloaded Side Mod   Reloaded Side Mod - Page 2 I_icon_minitime12/15/2012, 12:47 am

Commander Cody is in the works. I updated this model from my old one. He new used the 50d trooper model. Just few more add-ons then hes complete.

Commander Cody 50d
-----------------------------------------------------
Reloaded Side Mod - Page 2 Comcody
Back to top Go down
LORD SARK
Clone Trooper Sergeant
Clone Trooper Sergeant
LORD SARK

PostSubject: Re: Reloaded Side Mod   Reloaded Side Mod - Page 2 I_icon_minitime12/15/2012, 1:15 am

Excellent job Commander! Great
Back to top Go down
LORD SARK
Clone Trooper Sergeant
Clone Trooper Sergeant
LORD SARK

PostSubject: Re: Reloaded Side Mod   Reloaded Side Mod - Page 2 I_icon_minitime12/27/2012, 2:30 am

Hey Commander, how much longer till you release the mod or send it to file front?
Back to top Go down
Glitch
Storm Trooper Corporal
Storm Trooper Corporal
Glitch

PostSubject: Re: Reloaded Side Mod   Reloaded Side Mod - Page 2 I_icon_minitime12/27/2012, 11:31 pm

Are you going to doing any Phase I skins?
Back to top Go down
LORD SARK
Clone Trooper Sergeant
Clone Trooper Sergeant
LORD SARK

PostSubject: Re: Reloaded Side Mod   Reloaded Side Mod - Page 2 I_icon_minitime12/28/2012, 5:28 am

his phase I clones in his side mod were pretty sick. I could see phase I clones on kamino Great
Back to top Go down
Jayking3000
Sergeant
Sergeant
Jayking3000

Registration Date : 2012-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Reloaded Side Mod   Reloaded Side Mod - Page 2 I_icon_minitime12/28/2012, 6:28 pm

Are you going to have Jedi Heroes like BFX? Where the have chargable force powers and stuff like that. And nice mod so far!
Back to top Go down
http://elites.forumotion.com/forum
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reloaded Side Mod   Reloaded Side Mod - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reloaded Side Mod

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next