SWBF CUSTOM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SWBF CUSTOM

The best way to custom your games.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your Requests

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lephenix
Scout Trooper Sergeant
Scout Trooper Sergeant
Lephenix

Registration Date : 2010-05-05

Your Requests Empty
PostSubject: Your Requests   Your Requests I_icon_minitime5/7/2010, 3:25 pm

Post your requests here .

Last edited by Lephenix on 7/9/2011, 9:56 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://lephenixbeginnings.blogspot.fr/
Smash
Pawn
Pawn
Smash

Registration Date : 2010-05-11

Your Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Requests   Your Requests I_icon_minitime5/14/2010, 6:31 pm

Hey guys, I need a model done for a sith i have, Its the on in my avatar, Sadly i dont have a 3d View Lol. If you could make me one that would be awesome. Thanks guys!
Back to top Go down
Icemember
Dark Trooper Phase 1 Class
Icemember

Registration Date : 2010-07-29

Your Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Requests   Your Requests I_icon_minitime12/3/2010, 6:59 am

What did you need this model for?
Back to top Go down
bonecrusher16O
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
bonecrusher16O

Registration Date : 2011-07-08

Your Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Requests   Your Requests I_icon_minitime7/10/2011, 4:56 pm

Can some one make an AT-OT? I asked on gametoast... I didn't get far there.
Oh, and if making a 8-leg fuctuion is to hard, just make some legs move in unison?

I SUCK at modeling so the only model i came close to looked like it was trowing up... Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://megamods2.webs.com
Acryptozoo
Clone Trooper Lieutenant
Clone Trooper Lieutenant
Acryptozoo

Your Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Requests   Your Requests I_icon_minitime7/10/2011, 5:20 pm

hi ... i could use some help setting up a turret
if someone would like to help ... id appreciate it
Back to top Go down
naru1305
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class
naru1305

Registration Date : 2011-07-04

Your Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Requests   Your Requests I_icon_minitime7/10/2011, 6:24 pm

ok acryptozoo, i think i can help you, do you mean in xsi or odf?
Back to top Go down
Acryptozoo
Clone Trooper Lieutenant
Clone Trooper Lieutenant
Acryptozoo

Your Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Requests   Your Requests I_icon_minitime7/10/2011, 8:24 pm

naru1305 wrote:
ok acryptozoo, i think i can help you, do you mean in xsi or odf?
in XSI ... since i cant envelope or get HP's working No
Back to top Go down
Lephenix
Scout Trooper Sergeant
Scout Trooper Sergeant
Lephenix

Your Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Requests   Your Requests I_icon_minitime7/11/2011, 4:06 pm

bonecrusher16O wrote:
Can some one make an AT-OT? I asked on gametoast... I didn't get far there.
Oh, and if making a 8-leg fuctuion is to hard, just make some legs move in unison?

I SUCK at modeling so the only model i came close to looked like it was trowing up... Neutral

I like the idea, but i am already working on a different model, maybe after i'll finish mine Smile .
Back to top Go down
bonecrusher16O
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
bonecrusher16O

Registration Date : 2011-07-08

Your Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Requests   Your Requests I_icon_minitime7/12/2011, 5:28 pm

Thanks! I don't need it right now so anytime would be GREAT.
Smile
Back to top Go down
http://megamods2.webs.com
Icemember
Icemember

Your Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Requests   Your Requests I_icon_minitime7/12/2011, 6:30 pm

Somebody did make an All-Terrain-Open-Transport before. But I dont know if they relased it. Somewhere on GT. Best bet to look on the model page on GT.
Back to top Go down
Acryptozoo
Clone Trooper Lieutenant
Clone Trooper Lieutenant
Acryptozoo

Your Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Requests   Your Requests I_icon_minitime7/12/2011, 6:38 pm

i think it was manderek who made it but he never released it :(
Back to top Go down
Firefang
Pawn
Pawn
Firefang

Registration Date : 2011-07-07

Your Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Requests   Your Requests I_icon_minitime7/13/2011, 2:41 am

Acryptozoo wrote:
i think it was manderek who made it but he never released it :(
It was
Back to top Go down
RevanSithLord
Scout Trooper Commander
Scout Trooper Commander
RevanSithLord

Registration Date : 2010-08-21
Location : The good 'ol United States of America, Iowa Great Lakes region

Your Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Requests   Your Requests I_icon_minitime7/26/2011, 7:52 pm

Greetings everyone. I need a weapon I need modeled and ready for in-game use. I realize there is a DXR-6 Disruptor rifle out there, but I don't want to use that one because this isn't JO/JA related and quite frankly, I like the model I'm about to request even more than that version, which is why I'm requesting it.

Often in Star Wars Galaxies you can see NPCs and players using a DXR-6 Disruptor rifle. If you wish to know what I am referring to, I am referring to this:

I realize it says Carbine, but...heh, w/e. A DXR-6 Disruptor Heavy Carbine model would be really nice.

Also, just for kicks, a DX-2 Pistol would be nice as well.

And possibly in the future, I would also like a model of the Proton Carbine.

And last but not least, the Packered Mortar Gun.

Also, just one more thing. The I.M. Mine:

Thank you to whoever makes these. Will disclose information later on my usage of these if made.
Back to top Go down
http://www.loadedandplay.com
Acryptozoo
Clone Trooper Lieutenant
Clone Trooper Lieutenant
Acryptozoo

Your Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Requests   Your Requests I_icon_minitime7/27/2011, 2:20 am

RevanSithLord wrote:
Greetings everyone. I need a weapon I need modeled and ready for in-game use. I realize there is a DXR-6 Disruptor rifle out there, but I don't want to use that one because this isn't JO/JA related and quite frankly, I like the model I'm about to request even more than that version, which is why I'm requesting it.

Often in Star Wars Galaxies you can see NPCs and players using a DXR-6 Disruptor rifle. If you wish to know what I am referring to, I am referring to this:

I realize it says Carbine, but...heh, w/e. A DXR-6 Disruptor Heavy Carbine model would be really nice.

Thank you to whoever makes these. Will disclose information later on my usage of these if made.
ill try to make the DX-2 and the Proton carbine soon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RevanSithLord
Scout Trooper Commander
Scout Trooper Commander
RevanSithLord

Your Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Requests   Your Requests I_icon_minitime7/27/2011, 3:21 am

Acryptozoo wrote:
RevanSithLord wrote:

ill try to make the DX-2 and the Proton carbine soon Very Happy

That would be excellent. More SWG weapons the better, aye? The Proton Carbine has to be one of my favorites. Not just because it was based on the G36K without the mag, but I dunno, it just fits and looks awesome. Like it should be standard issue. The effects were rather cool if I recall as well. Though I had a client side mod for SWG that changed the effect to more of a blue plasma bolt. Either way, it's rather nice looking.

And I'll have to make use of the DX-2 sometime. Your stuff is rather nice and excellent quality. I'm probably going to be making a map on Kashyyyk soon and I'll probably use your Nak'tra Crystal rifle in some form on that map. I'll make a list of planned maps in my WIP thread.

Also, did anyone notice the similarities between the BT X-42 and the SWG Flamethrower?

Your Requests Flame_thrower

Note: The SWG Flamethrower was there WAY before TCW. This one is held like a rifle whereas the other one (TCW BT X-42) is a full underhanded one.
Back to top Go down
Lephenix
Scout Trooper Sergeant
Scout Trooper Sergeant
Lephenix

Your Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Requests   Your Requests I_icon_minitime8/14/2011, 6:09 pm

This forum needs more tutorials on modding (sounds, particle editor, skinning, mapping, effects...) ! And tutorials about the pandemic flag (scrolling, glow, gloss, transparency and the others...) for modeling would be great ( i am thinking of Spidy and Icemember, i think they know how to use it), thanks in advance dear members 8) .
Back to top Go down
THEWULFMAN
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
THEWULFMAN

Registration Date : 2011-07-02

Your Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Requests   Your Requests I_icon_minitime8/16/2011, 8:27 pm

Could someone do me a huge favor and make a video of a thermal detonator exploding in JK2 or JK3(JKA)? Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
RevanSithLord
Scout Trooper Commander
Scout Trooper Commander
RevanSithLord

Your Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Requests   Your Requests I_icon_minitime8/16/2011, 8:41 pm

THEWULFMAN wrote:
Could someone do me a huge favor and make a video of a thermal detonator exploding in JK2 or JK3(JKA)? Thanks in advance.

I would, but I have authenticity mods, so it makes my thermal det explosions, well...look bigger and actually look like explosions. I could take out my effects mod temporarily, film a couple explosions via X-fire. I could also do a "Base JK2/JK3 Thermal Det vs TK-231's Special Effects" demonstration if you'd like as well. Up to you, of course. But I can film a few explosions for you. I recall the thermal detonator explosions in that were rather weak looking by default, but I suppose since you're asking, you're going for that kind of low-yield thermal det explosion effect?
Back to top Go down
THEWULFMAN
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
THEWULFMAN

Registration Date : 2011-07-02

Your Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Requests   Your Requests I_icon_minitime8/17/2011, 4:06 am

RevanSithLord wrote:
I would, but I have authenticity mods, so it makes my thermal det explosions, well...look bigger and actually look like explosions. I could take out my effects mod temporarily, film a couple explosions via X-fire. I could also do a "Base JK2/JK3 Thermal Det vs TK-231's Special Effects" demonstration if you'd like as well. Up to you, of course. But I can film a few explosions for you. I recall the thermal detonator explosions in that were rather weak looking by default, but I suppose since you're asking, you're going for that kind of low-yield thermal det explosion effect?

The real point is to see exactly how it looks, not it's size. So I would appreciate the stock effect. I can take a look at TK-231's effect as well, but I definitely need a video of the stock one at least. Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
RevanSithLord
Scout Trooper Commander
Scout Trooper Commander
RevanSithLord

Your Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Requests   Your Requests I_icon_minitime8/17/2011, 4:23 am

THEWULFMAN wrote:
RevanSithLord wrote:

The real point is to see exactly how it looks, not it's size. So I would appreciate the stock effect. I can take a look at TK-231's effect as well, but I definitely need a video of the stock one at least. Thanks in advance.

No problem. It's an easy uninstall/reinstall thankfully. Hooray for .pk3 files!
Back to top Go down
RevanSithLord
Scout Trooper Commander
Scout Trooper Commander
RevanSithLord

Your Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Requests   Your Requests I_icon_minitime10/30/2011, 8:34 am

I have a bit of a weapon request, again...sorry to be so annoying.

The video is a little blurry, but it's the best I have been able to find quality wise.

The rifle you see by Nym is a main priority to have. https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_profilepage&v=rclyZ7XMfh0#t=21s

Also, when in the Outtakes here, when Nym turns around, you can see the weapons by the other Revenant commandos.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=fsDvrj2Sqww#t=43s

Also, this pistol that Nym is holding in this screenshot would be nice.

Your Requests 528px-Nym_sfscreen

It will be a little hard to work off of with videos especially, but those are the ONLY references I can find and are the closest thing to a proper Lok Revenant pirate loadout.

Adding to that, here's the Jinkins J-1 Rifle: http://swg.wikia.com/wiki/Jinkins_J-1_Rifle

Two reference pictures there.

I have no idea what the other blasters are, but I just want to at least reach visual authenticity.

Oh and I would also like a proper Factory compound please.

Your Requests 646px-Nym%27s_Factory_Compound

As you can see, the ground...as I'd like to call the 'landing area' or the 'staging area'. The building in the background is where IG88 comes out in the heroic instance.

And perhaps the little props you can see around there, that's just for effect. I'm going to need to close this place off with walls....large, long walls (preferably with connectors as well. You know, to help make everything seem seamless.)

Thanks a bunch for whoever does this for me.
Back to top Go down
NightGhost
Corporal
Corporal
NightGhost

Registration Date : 2011-08-18

Your Requests Empty
PostSubject: Treaded tank (realistic-ish)   Your Requests I_icon_minitime11/20/2011, 11:35 pm

Hey, I was looking for the model of a treaded tank (hopefuly odf. included) of any tank resembling an M-60 or T-72

Your Requests T72aj_11

Your Requests Revell10

This would be GREATLY appreciated!

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Icemember
Icemember

Your Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Requests   Your Requests I_icon_minitime11/30/2011, 2:57 am

Spartan, I can build some sort of flak 88 for you. You looking for a exact copy? or close to it?
Back to top Go down
Noobasaurus
Clone Trooper Corporal
Clone Trooper Corporal
Noobasaurus

Registration Date : 2011-07-10

Your Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Requests   Your Requests I_icon_minitime12/5/2011, 4:06 pm

Could someone please model me a claymore like the ones in black ops? Thanks.Your Requests Hud_claymore
Back to top Go down
Lephenix
Scout Trooper Sergeant
Scout Trooper Sergeant
Lephenix

Your Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Requests   Your Requests I_icon_minitime12/5/2011, 4:53 pm

Noobasaurus wrote:
Could someone please model me a claymore like the ones in black ops? Thanks.Your Requests Hud_claymore

Naru1305 did one some days ago, you can ask him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Your Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Requests   Your Requests I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Requests

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SWBF CUSTOM :: Star Wars Battlefront Games :: General-