SWBF CUSTOM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SWBF CUSTOM

The best way to custom your games.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Games You Could Have Sworn You Had

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RevanSithLord
Scout Trooper Commander
Scout Trooper Commander
RevanSithLord

Registration Date : 2010-08-21
Location : The good 'ol United States of America, Iowa Great Lakes region

Games You Could Have Sworn You Had Empty
PostSubject: Games You Could Have Sworn You Had   Games You Could Have Sworn You Had I_icon_minitime4/4/2012, 4:41 am

Have you ever had those moments, where, you could have sworn you had a certain game and that you KNOW you bought it at one point, but it's vanished in the household?

For instance, I could have sworn we had the second Rollercoaster Tycoon, but I can't find it anywhere! Just like dad knows and swears that he had Sid Meier's Pirates! And I know for a fact he bought it and it's somewhere in this house, but it's like it vanished off the face of the earth.

For me I know we had RCT2 and the expansions for it, but I cannot for the life of me find them in the household. Maybe it's in a closet somewhere? *shrugs* Dad and I have been on our hands and knees searching for these games and nothing turned up. Either we're searching in the wrong places, looking too hard, or not looking hard enough.

It really irks me.

Anyone ever have those moments?
Back to top Go down
http://www.loadedandplay.com

Games You Could Have Sworn You Had

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SWBF CUSTOM :: Other :: Other-