SWBF CUSTOM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SWBF CUSTOM

The best way to custom your games.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where can i find this asset ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
NightGhost
Corporal
Corporal
NightGhost

Registration Date : 2011-08-18

Where can i find this asset ? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: T4-B   Where can i find this asset ? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime10/16/2013, 2:29 am

I have seen a few pics of this thing, and I heard it was in some version of SWBF somewhere. It looks badass, and I already have a use for it in mind. I'm also annoyed by the relative lack of ground vehicles available for the rebel team that aren't just a car with a cannon, especially when you feel the AAC-1 is overused...

Does anyone know where I could get my hands on this thing, assuming an .msh model for PC even exists?

(or any good tanks for that matter?)
Back to top Go down
NuGGeTs
Pawn
Pawn

Registration Date : 2014-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Where can i find this asset ?   Where can i find this asset ? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime10/27/2014, 9:06 pm

hi!
Behold, I send you this message because I saw the skins on the first page and I find really great but I wonder if you know where I can find them or if you have it you do not mind me please send because I do not know if you know, but we're on the French list of prohibited countries and gamefront Crying or Very sad and often links to maps and skins are links out there and it is very difficult to find skins and maps for us, and I'm a big fan of star wars battlefront 2 like you and I think I'll be really glad you agree
  Here are the skins I'm talking about: https://swbf-custom.forumactif.com/t341-reloaded-side-mod
I wish you a good day or evening (depending on when you read this message)
may the force be with you my friends
PS: if misspoke, I'm sorry but I used a translator to be able to explain it: / Smile
Back to top Go down
Icemember
Dark Trooper Phase 1 Class
Dark Trooper Phase 1 Class
Icemember

Registration Date : 2010-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Where can i find this asset ?   Where can i find this asset ? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime10/27/2014, 9:29 pm

Ah! the Reloaded Side Mod. Unfortunately these skins havent been released. :( As this mod is still on the go but is at a stale mate right now due to other projects in the works.
Back to top Go down
Cdt Fox
Clone Trooper Lieutenant Major
Cdt Fox

Registration Date : 2014-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Where can i find this asset ?   Where can i find this asset ? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime11/1/2015, 6:38 pm

Could somone give me the DL links of these assets :

• Dev's assets : HD Ep3 commander Cody 2.0
    TCW commander Jet 1.0
    and 212th Geonosis troopers (can be found it the skins assets link topic of Gametoast)

Thanks a lot Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.moddb.com/members/cdtfox
Cdt Fox
Cdt Fox

Registration Date : 2014-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Where can i find this asset ?   Where can i find this asset ? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime11/20/2015, 4:17 pm

Could somoene give me the DL link of this trooper?

Clone heavy gunner:
Spoiler:

ggctuk says that he believe Icemember made one but I can't find it anymore..... Crying or Very sad

Thanks Great
Back to top Go down
http://www.moddb.com/members/cdtfox
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where can i find this asset ?   Where can i find this asset ? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where can i find this asset ?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3